Dear Marc,

> Physics deals with symmetries, forces and fields.
> Mathematics deals with data types, relations and sets/categories.

I'm no physicist, so please correct me but IMHO:

Symmetries = relations
Forces - could they not be seen as certain invariances, thus also
relating to symmetries?

Fields - the aggregate of forces on all spacetime "points" - do not see
why this should not be mathematical relation?

> The mathemtical entities are informational.  The physical properties
> are geometric.  Geometric properties cannot be derived from
> informational properties.

Why not? Do you have a counterexample?

Regards,
Günther