Le 30-nov.-07, à 20:00, Torgny Tholerus a écrit :

> Here I am an ultrafinitist.  I believe that the universe is strictly
> finite.  The space and time are discrete.  And the space today have a
> limit.  But the time might be without limit, that I don't know.

Then you are physicalist before being ultrafinitist.

Now ultrafinitism implies comp (OK?, 'course comp does not imply
ultrafinitism!)

But I have already argued that comp implies the falsity of physicalism
(UDA), so?

BTW, you often quote wiki or other standard definition of math concept.
But few are justifiable in the ultrafinitist realm, so many of your
statements seems contradictory to me.