Thanks Russell.

About the use of "asshole" I am afraid it is more popular, or vulgar,
than I thought. You are very kind to tell me.
Should I use "dumb" instead? The idea consists in not attributing
anything like intuition, intelligence, cleverness, etc. for the
followers of unambiguous instructions. It will be clearer when I will
give example of "universal language", but I really do not want to do
that to much quickly, because a main point here is that we can get
"rigorously" many incompleteness and unsolvability results on formal
language and machine without using any specific machine or formal
theory. This is a key for learning to separate the different level of
reasoning we will have to do.
I hope you did not disturb too much the appetite of your mother's
cousin's son  :)

Cheers,

Bruno