Hi Wei,

I have not succeeded to upload the movie, nor do I have seen files
which I heard should have been already uploaded by people on the list.
The system complains that I am not a member of the list.
I will try again Monday, because it looks like the discussion are not
currently available too, so the problem is perhaps with the
Googlegroups.

But if that works it is of course the good idea, thanks,