Le 16-avr.-08, à 15:13, nichomachus (Steve) a écrit :

> The Prestige, with Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, Michael Caine, Andy
> Serkis.... and David Bowie as Nikola Tesla... I also highly recommend
> this very entertaining movie that I saw last week.
>
> Unfortunately, Bruno, I don't see the connection between this film and
> the computationalist hypothesis.

Hmmm.... I don't want to spoil the movie either ... Have you study the
Universal Dovetailer Argument, or just the third key step?

Note that from a purely strict logical point of view you don't need
comp but a weakening of it. But the comp hyp makes something (in the
movie) possible and even "real", and even already "real" in a sense
made explicit in the movie.

Perhaps I will say more later, when more people (of the list) will have
seen the movie.