The concept at fault here is the "I" - there is no essence to you,
so it is rather meaningless to speak of what "you" where if there is
neither exterior physical evidence (records) or interior physical
evidence (memory) which ascertains a history pertaining to the current
"Tom Caylor" pattern.

Cheers,
Günther