Thanks for providing me with even more motivations for MGA 3.
I will try to do it as soon as possible. It could time because I am
hesitating on the best way to proceed. I know that what is obvious for
some is not for others, and vice versa ... That is why we do proof, to
met universal criteria.

Bruno