Not being mathematically inclined, I don't feel comfortable with a reality of
numbers. But if it's the only game in town, I can live with it. Season's Best,

         marty a.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruno Marchal
  To: everything-l...@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 11:11 AM
  Subject: Re: Reality

  M.A.,

  On 20 Dec 2008, at 15:21, M.A. wrote:

    Bruno,
                 Does the term "reality" have any meaning in MEC?

                                m.a.

  What makes you think the term "reality" has no meaning in MEC?

  Even physical reality keeps its main practical meaning, except it becomes
emerging from a deeper reality (the reality of the relation among numbers).

  Why would you say "yes" to a doctor if you don't believe in a reality?