Hi Günther,

On 05 Mar 2009, at 00:50, Günther Greindl wrote:

> Bruno,
>> Indeed, that would be like if a number could make disappear another
>> number. Even a God cannot do that!
> The idea would be rather that some continuations would correspond
> to non-existent numbers, like, say, the natural number between 3 and
> 4.

I am not sure I understand. If the continuation uses non existent
numbers, the continuation does not exist, or it is an inconsistent
continuation, that is a cul-de-sac world. I can prove that 0 = 1, if
there is a natural number between 3 and 4.
A god cannot make disappear a natural number, nor introduce a natural
number where there is none. It seems to me.