> Which "I"?  Aren't you concerned that you would press the button - and vanish?
> Brent

The psychological continuer - the one who remembers having pressed the
button but with +5 dollars on his account.

@Stathis: would you really do this (press the button, also in the
absoute measure scenario)? After all, in lots of universes
family/friends will have found you vanished/whatever happens to you in
the magic button measure decreasing case, causing them to suffer.

I do think that also in RSSA, one should care about all successors.

Think Egan's Law(*), also in Ethics: it all adds up to normality.

Cheers,
Günther

(*) Egan, Greg. Quarantine.