Just to be fair with Torgny, it seems he changed his mind on ultrafinitism:

On 10 May 2009, at 19:05, Torgny Tholerus wrote:

2009/5/8 Torgny Tholerus <tor...@dsv.su.se>:

I was an ultrafinitist before, but I have changed my mind. Now I accept that you can say that the natural numbers are unlimited. I only deny actual infinities. The set of all natural numbers are always finite, but you can always increase the set of all natural number by adding more
natural numbers to it.