> > Are you saying that you do not subscribe to differentiation?
>
> > Nick Prince
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by "differentiation", but I don't subscribe
> to one theory or another - I just consider them.  Above I was only
> pointing out that there are theories (in fact the most common theory) in
> which there is no QTI and in fact QTI might be taken as a reductio ad
> absurdum against the MWI.
>
> Brent- Hide quoted text -

point taken! I should have said are you considering differentiation as
an implausible hypothesis.  By differentiation I mean that instead of
supervening on a single world line, the same consciousness supervenes
on all identical world lines until they split  as in many worlds. When
they split the 1st person experience is then indeterminate.  Russells
book P144

Best wishes

Nick