So there are non-local effects on the brain - but these effects are random
and aren't distinguishable from local quantum randomness.

To the extent that the human brain is resistant to local quantum randomness,
it is equally resistant to non-local quantum randomness.

When the alien scientist makes a measurement on Particle A, he is changing
the quantum state of the entangled A-B pair.  But since the outcome of his
measurement is random, it's effect on Particle B is random - and afterwards
Particle B's behavior is entirely consistent with what it *could* have been
even is the alien scientist had not made his measurement.

Though Particle B's behavior after the measurement is possibly not what it
*would* have been if the alien scientist had not made his measurement.

But, regardless, due to the brain's resistance to quantum randomness, the
measurement is unlikely to have any impact on my behavior, UNLESS it happens
to occur in a way that breaks the deadlock of a "Buridan's ass" scenario.

Is this correct?