From: Bruno Marchal
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 12:30 PM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Mathematical closure of consciousness and computation
Jason,

snip

Note also, that it can be proved that for all correct Löbian machine, S4Grz =
S4Grz*. The knower is the same from the science and the theological
perspective. The knower does not inherit the true/provable G*/G splitting.
This is quite amazing, and leads to the attachment of a form of
solipsism/intuitionism for the first person view. Again, this is coherent with
our experiences. Even if we are not solipsist, we cannot deny that our
experiences are lived in a solipsistic way. Only strong form of telepathy would
be able to change  such fact.

HI Bruno,

    Try this paper. :-) http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0407221

Quantum Pseudo-Telepathy
Authors: Gilles Brassard, Anne Broadbent, Alain Tapp
(Submitted on 27 Jul 2004 (v1), last revised 22 Nov 2004 (this version, v3))
  Abstract: Quantum information processing is at the crossroads of physics,
mathematics and computer science. It is concerned with that we can and cannot
do with quantum information that goes beyond the abilities of classical
information processing devices. Communication complexity is an area of
classical computer science that aims at quantifying the amount of communication
necessary to solve distributed computational problems. Quantum communication
complexity uses quantum mechanics to reduce the amount of communication that
would be classically required.
  Pseudo-telepathy is a surprising application of quantum information
processing to communication complexity. Thanks to entanglement, perhaps the
most nonclassical manifestation of quantum mechanics, two or more quantum
players can accomplish a distributed task with no need for communication
whatsoever, which would be an impossible feat for classical players.
  After a detailed overview of the principle and purpose of pseudo-telepathy,
we present a survey of recent and no-so-recent work on the subject. In
particular, we describe and analyse all the pseudo-telepathy games currently
known to the authors.