I have no problem with that theory. It seems to assume comp, and so yopu still have to explain matter from the number. But consciousness can perhaps be implemented in the human brain in the way you describe. The advantage of taking the machine discourse on itself is that it explains the why and how of qualia. That nature did take the logic into account can explain localization and specialization of different parts of the brain.

Bruno