"We can never experience pure consciousness because we can never
silence the
continuous influx of sensory data;" This is debatable, I have heard of
a certain toxic substance extracted from fogs in Haiti, that if
administered, results in a effect that is said to be a total
dislocation and abstraction from the senses, a pure abstraction of
consciousness from the senses in the zone of a absolute
subjectivity.... it is administered as a grave and extreme punishment.
But who knows what the "individual" actually experiences. Also I have
heard that there are highly abstract states of meditation or
hallucination that can effectively constitute a more or less complete
abstraction from the senses and a feeling of a "out of body
experience".... but who knows...

 "but we intuit its existence so strongly
that we speak of it with absolute confidence in its facticity."

what is this "it" that "you" speak of with such confidence? If you
have any perception of this it, then it is an object of perception,
clear and distinct, and separate from any coherent notion of "you".
There is always dualism in perception, and by definition a postulated
subject can never become the object of perception.... this is why
Schopenhauer postulated that we are the Kantian thing-in-itself....
but not quite.

And just because we infer something with confidence doesn't mean its a
coherent object of knowledge or that it actually exists.