On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 3:28 PM, RMahoney <rmaho...@poteau.com> wrote:

> No, we see the effect of photons on our receptors.
> Our dreams re-inact that effect.

There are many who say that waking life is really just a dream that is
modulated by the senses.  This is because the brain does a lot of inventing
in cases where there is insufficient or no sensory data (such as blind
spots).  And that the visual center of the brain receives about as much
information from memory as it does from the senses.

Jason