Brent,
Is it possible that zero could have negative charge, positive charge, and
neutral charge?

Which reminds me, why is it that the photon doesn't have an anti-particle
other than itself? It makes no sense to me that Bosons for the most part
don't have antimatter equivalents. I would think that the antiparticle of a
photon has got to be magnetic in essence. If the word wasn't taken already,
I would say that the antiparticle of a photon is a graviton or a magnetron,
which to me, gravitation and magnetism are manifestations of the same force,
just different reactions to interactions. And at the risk of sounding (even
more) crazy, I would say that the photon and its anti-particle are entangled
at the essential connection point that bridges between matter and that
hidden world. Something that makes planets levitate as a magnet levitates a
rotating magnet, that carries light, that in every closed system creates an
attracting and repulsive force. It is that something that tips over when it
collects enough mass and makes it collapse. Not the Higgs.

I'm sure there's someone out there who has thought of this and has the math
to back it up!!