On 8/12/2011 9:33 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
On Aug 13, 12:26 am, meekerdb<meeke...@verizon.net>  wrote:
On 8/12/2011 7:01 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:>  On Aug 12, 9:55 pm,
meekerdb<meeke...@verizon.net>    wrote:

Photons don't carry charge.  If they did they'd interact with other
photons and we wouldn't be able to see anything.
Would you say that what we see is photons? Even in our dreams?
No.
You see where I'm going with this... if we don't see photons, how do
we know whether it would matter if the interact with other photons.

If they interacted with other photons they wouldn't travel in straight lines and we could form images.

Why do they seem to be able to interact with our rod and cone cells?

They have charged particles in them, e.g. electrons.