On 9/13/2011 6:25 PM, Jason Resch wrote:
You think that because consciousness is a mystery, it must not involve anything we can explain or understand. Many mysteries have existed in the past and been answered. This is a unique time where our knowledge can explain so much of ordinary occurances that the few things we lack sufficient explanation of appear to be insoluble, but don't let the present lack of an answer cause you to lose faith that such answers exist.

Well said.