On 9/14/2011 6:01 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
I don't think it can care. It tries to go forward and if it can't go,
it goes somewhere else. It won't mind if you put it into a locked room
for 100 years while it bumps into the wall over and over. It won't
ever figure out that it's alone or not alone or trapped or free. It
won't evolve or reproduce or have an identity crisis.

A bunch of silly objections amounting to "It's not a human like me." Nobody said it was a human. Try to pay attention.