On 9/24/2011 6:34 PM, Jason Resch wrote:

    I said explicitly that "exist" means to be in the ontology of some model,
and so it
    is always relative to that model (and similarly for nonexistent).

Bruno's shown how the physical world is part of the same model that includes
the integers.

I don't think so. He has shown that computation with the integers is very rich and if you assume your thoughts are just instances of digital computation then the appearance of the physical world can be explained in terms of them. But this is a rather weak sense of 'explain', since it can also explain completely different worlds.