On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 7:45 AM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:
> An interesting talk relevant to what constitutes an "observer moment".
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VQ1KI_Jh1Q&NR=1

Even if the experience is smeared out over time and has a complex
relationship to real world events it could still be the case that it
can be cut up arbitrarily. There is no way I can be sure the world was
not created a microsecond ago and there is no way I can be sure there
isn't a million year gap between subjective seconds.

Stathis Papaioannou