This may be off-topic, but taking on a fanciful, notion; is there a means,
in principle, for somebody biologically alive, to physically go into other
world-lines? I am using the Hugh Everett the 3rd's conception of other
worlds/universes. I am, just as a thought, trying to negate the Quantum Theory
of Immortality, just to see if anyone can imagine how crossing world lines,
 without death, might be possible. Or rather, what it might look  like?