Hi,

My $.02. I am reminded of the argument in Matrix Philosophy that if we cannot argue that our experiences are *not* simulations then we might as well bet that they are. While I have found that there are upper bounds on computational based content via logical arguments such as David Deutsch'sCANTGOTO <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fabric_of_Reality> and Carlton Caves <http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0304083>' research on computational resources, it seems to me that we have sufficient evidence to argue that if it is possible for a being to have 1p associated with it, then we might as well bet that they do. So I am betting that zombies do not exist. One simply cannot remain an agnostic on this issue.

Onward!

Stephen