On 1/25/2012 7:41 PM, meekerdb wrote:
On 1/25/2012 4:16 PM, Stephen P. King wrote:
Sounds like the sophistry you accuse physcists of. While 'everything' may be as uninformative a 'nothing', they seem pretty distinct to me.

Exactly how is this distinction made? Is it merely semantics for you, this difference?

Well, for one, if everything exists I'm around to see somethings.

And it it is not you? Does it not exist? Interesting role that you have cast yourself into!

Onward!

Stephen