I have no problem(for now) accepting the Big Bang theory+inflation
paradigm. I admit I do not know what dark matter is or how many
inflaton fields there are. I can accept the cosmological constant as
the source of dark energy. It seems better at this time to have the
two dark quantities than to alter Einsteins's General Relativity.
More observations will be needed.