On 1/30/2012 3:14 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
On Jan 30, 6:08 pm, meekerdb<meeke...@verizon.net>  wrote:
On 1/30/2012 2:52 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
So kind of you to inform us of your unsupported opinion.
I was commenting on your unsupported opinion.

Except that my opinion is supported by the fact that within the context of chess the machine acts just like a person who had those emotions. So it had at least the functional equivalent of those emotions. Whereas your opinion is simple prejudice.