On Mon, Jan 30, 2012  Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > The Limbic system predates the Neocortex evolutionarily.

As I've said on this list many times.

> > There is no reason to think that emotion emerged after intelligence.

And as I've said emotion is about 500 million years old but Evolution found
intelligence much harder to produce, it only figured out how to do it about
a million years ago, perhaps less.

> Evolution doesn't see anything.

Don't be ridiculous.

> Which thoughtless fallacy should I choose? Oh right, I have no free will
> anyhow so some reason will choose for me.

Cannot comment, don't know what ASCII string "free will" means.

> > You asked what influenced my theory. You don't see how Tesla relates to
> lightning and electromagnetism?

I made a Tesla Coil when I was 14, it was great fun looked great and really
impressed the rubes, but I don't see the relevance to the subject at hand.

> That is exactly what the cosmos is - things happening for a reason and
> not happening for a
> reason at the same time.

And you expect this sort of new age crapola to actually lead to something,
like a basic understanding of how the world works? Dream on. But then again
it might work if you're right about logic not existing.

> Is there anyone noteworthy in the history of human progress who has not
> been called insane?

Richard Feynman.

  John K Clark