On Thu, Feb 2, 2012  Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have any examples of an intelligent organism which evolved without
> emotion?

Intelligence is not possible without emotion, but emotion is possible
without intelligence. And I was surprised you asked me for a example of a
emotional organism with or without intelligence, how in the world could I
do that?  You refuse to accept behavior as evidence for emotion or even for
intelligence, so I can't  tell if anyone or anything is emotional or
intelligent in the entire universe except for me.

> > The whole idea of evolution 'figuring out' anything is not consistent
> with our understanding of natural selection.

It's a figure of speech.

> > Natural selection is not teleological.

A keen grasp of the obvious.

> The subject was things that influenced my theory. Light, electricity, and
> electromagnetism are significant influences.

Electromagnetism significantly influences everything as do the other 3
fundamental physical forces. Tell me something new.

> > What do you think understanding is actually supposed to lead to?

Your ideas lead to navel gazing not understanding.

  John K Clark