On 06.02.2012 22:19 Russell Standish said the following:
On Mon, Feb 06, 2012 at 08:20:53PM +0100, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:
On 05.02.2012 22:46 Russell Standish said the following:
On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 08:56:10PM +0100, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

In this respect your question is actually nice, as now, I
believe, we see that it is possible to have a case when the
information capacity will be more than the number of physical
states.

Evgenii

How so?

Take a coin and cool it to zero Kelvin. Here it was my question
that you have not answered yet. Do you assume that the text on the
coin will be destroyed during cooling?

No. Previously, I mistakenly assumed that S=0 at T=0, which implies
the text being destroyed. But as I said - I withdraw that comment,
and any comment based on that mistaken assumption.

So, what happens with the entropy of the coin when the temperature goes to zero? Even you have withdrawn your comment, the question remains.

Evgenii