On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 a Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  if comp is true, no God is needed. It's just an arithmetic machine.

Even if it's not true God is STILL not needed, that is to say the God
hypothesis is of no help whatsoever in understanding anything; it makes no
attempt at explaining HOW God does things nor does it explain how and why
God came to be. All it does is kick everything we don't understand upstairs
and say further investigations into these matters are off limits. No
explanation at all is preferable to a explanation that just makes things
worse and adds a pointless layer of complication. There is no disgrace in
saying in a loud clear voice "I don't know", but counterproductive
pseudo-explanations are a disgrace.

 John K Clark