It is with some trepidation that I enter into this discussion, but I would
like to suggest that if MWI is true, where MWI is the Many Worlds
Interpretation of quantum mechanics, which is where every quantum state in
every particle interaction is realized in one parallel world/universe or
another, then there is no need for a god. Everything is deterministic and
known ahead of time for all time.

However, if in a Single World Interpretation SWI, a single quantum state is
selected in each particle interaction to become physical (based it seems on
information), then there may be a need for some sort of consciousness to
make that selection. If so then that consciousness controls every particle
interaction and we may rightly call it god. Note that SWI allows for free
will and hence morality that MWI lacks.
Richard