On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Evgenii Rudnyi <use...@rudnyi.ru> wrote:

 > To me the logic of trinity is perverse in the same extent as quantum
> mechanics.

Perverse it may be but it's not my business to judge what quantum mechanics
does in private when nobody is looking, that's up to quantum mechanics and
the electron, but the point is that love it or hate it the logic of quantum
mechanics works, it makes correct predictions on how the world works and if
you don't like it complain to the universe not me.  But the logic of the
trinity does nothing and is just brain dead dumb.

  John K Clark