On 7/13/2012 10:30 AM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

The field does exist. You may want for example to read Newton. He
was a fan of theology.

Newton on theology is one of the things I would least like to read.

Why? Presumably there were questions that he had found important. It might be interesting to understand what questions touched him and what has happened with these questions at present.

In general, I believe that the best approach would be a historical one. This way one would understand better the subject matter of theology.

Evgenii