On 31 July 2012 11:05, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

With comp, I argue that arithmetical truth is simpler and can explain why
> the numbers (or better the person associated to those numbers) construct
> ideas of time and space, and why they can believe in some genuine way in
> them, and be deluded in believing that they are primitive.

So your view, expressed above, seems to be that the subject of the
spatio-temporal illusion is the "person associated with those numbers".  If
this be the case, how can we categorise such a subject, as distinct from
the numbers that locally encode its logic?  Doesn't it rather naturally fit
with Bitbol's sense of a generalised Mind, logically conditioned by - but
not identical to - the specifics of an underlying "real system"?  And if
so, does not this subjective intuition, generalised in such terms, seem
ultimately to denote a universal, rather than an individual, category?