On 7/30/2012 10:20 AM, David Nyman wrote:
On 30 July 2012 13:11, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be <mailto:marc...@ulb.ac.be>> wrote:

         If we are removing ourselves from the object of our study we
        must remove all things that are implied. It is the observer
        that acts,  not the object alone. All of the properties, such
        as reflexivity, transitivity, symmetry, do freeze and cease to
        be anything active.

    You come back with your solipsist anthropomorphic conception of
    the arithmetical truth. It does not work with comp at the start.

This seems moot to me. Could you be more precise about why we might be justified in thinking of arithmetical truth as eternal but nonetheless subject to change?

Dear David,

Thank you for highlighting this question. We need to understand how Bruno explains Becoming.

~ Francis Bacon