On 8/6/2012 10:29 AM, John Clark wrote:
On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM, John Mikes <jami...@gmail.com <mailto:jami...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    >  My usual stance: I am not an atheist because an atheist needs
    (a - more?) god(s) to deny. - "god" is a word still looking to be
    identified.

I disagree. Except for those who fall in love with a word but don't like what the word represents the meaning of "God" is clear; it's also silly but that's another story. So unlike "free will" when most people say "God" I know what they're talking about, the only exception is when philosophers say "God" and then even they don't know what they're talking about. So I can say I don't believe in God but I can't say I don't believe in free will because I don't know what it is I'm not supposed to believe in.

  John K Clark

Hey John,

Are you lobbying for the job of Chief Commissioner of the Ministry of Truth?

--
Onward!

Stephen

~ Francis Bacon