On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 08:48:06AM +0200, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

> Please look at self-driving cars from the Standford course on AI:
>
> http://blog.rudnyi.ru/2011/12/self-driving-cars.html
>
> The question however, how you define intelligence so that to make
> such a self-driving car more intelligent that a bacterium?
>
> Evgenii

If the question is how to measure intelligence, I do not have an
answer. However, assuming you do have a satisfactory answer, I would
be surprised if a bacterium has a measure much above zero, whereas I
would expect something like Google's self-driving car would measure
significantly more highly, though still much less than a typical human
being.