On 12.08.2012 08:53 Russell Standish said the following:
On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 08:28:42AM +0200, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:
Okay. Let us take then a self-driving car. Is it intelligent?

Evgenii

Could be. A self-driving car that navigates a simple environment with
beacons and constrained tracks need not be very intelligent. I'm
thinking here of the Lego Mindstorm creations that my son created
during robotics classes at school. But a car that successfully
navigates everyday streets without mowing down other road users would
probably have to be quite intelligent.

Cheers

Please look at self-driving cars from the Standford course on AI:

http://blog.rudnyi.ru/2011/12/self-driving-cars.html

The question however, how you define intelligence so that to make such a self-driving car more intelligent that a bacterium?

Evgenii