On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 08:28:42AM +0200, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:
> Okay. Let us take then a self-driving car. Is it intelligent?
>
> Evgenii

Could be. A self-driving car that navigates a simple environment with
beacons and constrained tracks need not be very intelligent. I'm
thinking here of the Lego Mindstorm creations that my son created
during robotics classes at school. But a car that successfully
navigates everyday streets without mowing down other road users would
probably have to be quite intelligent.

Cheers