From: meekerdb
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-17, 15:53:20
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Re: Homunculi

On 8/17/2012 12:35 PM, Roger wrote:
Hi Bruno Marchal
?
More simply, materialism contains no concept of a singular focussed agent, the
self.
So it cannot explain very much,

On the contrary, it has the hope of explaining the self - whereas assuming "the
self" does not.

Brent

for the self perceives, feels, and does.?t is "me",
although in the living flesh, something radically different.