Dear Roger,

(re: Brent's post below) Brent wrote it superbly. You, with your immense
educational thesaurus (lit, thinking, writing skills etc.) 'occupied' this
list now for some weeks in the controversy by a (I wish I had a better
distinction) religious(?) faith-based mindset vs. the well established and
decades-long working ensemble of the list - on other grounds.

The participants on this list are strong minds and well established, you
have little chance to convert them - although some of us linger into
close-to-religious belief systems, which may be a definitional problem
(e.g. Bruno's theology and god, etc.).
You could be more accepted and happier on another list where the majority
is closer to your own belief system. YET:
Maybe you do seek controversy? I could understand that, but your posting
fervor is taking over our list. Have mercy!
Please, consider this a friendly remark.
John Mikes