On 8/21/2012 3:58 PM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
Steinberg P. Soft Physics from RHIC to the LHC. arXiv:nucl-ex/09031471, 2009.

Kovtum PK, Son DT & Starinets AO. Viscosity in Strongly Interacting Quantum
Field Theories from Black Hole Physics. arXiv:hep-th/0405231.

Good! Now to see if there any any other possible explanations that do not have the landscape problem...