Yes Stephan,
The 10^500 possible windings of flux constraining the compactified
dimensions
are sufficient to populate some 10^120 universes with every monad unique or
distinct.

The CYMs are known to be discrete
and since the hyperfine constant varies across the universe
it is likely that the monads are distinct.

That this all comes from a subspace of ennumerable particles
to my mind satisfies Occum's Razor.
Richard