Hi Richard,

This description assumes an embedding space-time that is separable from the monads "in" it. One alternative is to work with an abstract model of (closed under mutual inclusion) totally disconnected compact spaces where the individual components of the space are the images that a set of "mutually reflecting" monads have. This allows us to use Greene's r -> 1/r duality and the Stone duality as well. ;-)