From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-23, 08:18:36
Subject: Re: Leibniz's theodicy: a nonlocal and hopefully best mereology

Hi Roger,

    OK, we agree on this. The question then becomes how to explain the
appearance of extension.

On 8/23/2012 8:01 AM, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Stephen P. King

Monads could never be embedded in anything because they are inextended.
You as a person are inextended. Mind is inextended. Feelings are inextended.
Thoughts are inextended.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
8/23/2012
could function."