I believe it was around the time we last discussed CTMU on the list, but I
am not sure.

In any case, here is a link to the old thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/everything-list/browse_thread/thread/77bf2caefac9d23c/8cfd522aa6cda04b?lnk=gst&q=Cognitive+Theoretic+Model+of+the+Universe#8cfd522aa6cda04b

Jason