From: Jason Resch
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-31, 10:04:21
Subject: Re: CTMU

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 3:44 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

Hi Alberto G. Corona

He seems to have left out the personal universe of subjectivity.

On his wikipedia page, there is this quote which I think mentions subjectivity:

"In explaining this relationship, the CTMU shows that reality possesses a
complex property akin to self-awareness. That is, just as the mind is real,
reality is in some respects like a mind. But when we attempt to answer the
obvious question "whose mind?", the answer turns out to be a mathematical and
scientific definition of God. This implies that we all exist in what can be
called "the Mind of God", and that our individual minds are parts of God's
Mind. They are not as powerful as God's Mind, for they are only parts thereof;
yet, they are directly connected to the greatest source of knowledge and power
that exists. This connection of our minds to the Mind of God, which is like the
connection of parts to a whole, is what we sometimes call the soul or spirit,
and it is the most crucial and essential part of being human."

A few years ago I sent him an e-mail inviting him to this list to discuss his
ideas, but did not hear back.

Jason

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
8/31/2012