On 05 Sep 2012, at 20:34, Stephen P. King wrote:

On 9/5/2012 9:51 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
The neoplatonist conception of God does not allow It to ask such a question.

Nor does Arithmetical Truth.

God has no self-reference power at all, as this would make it inconsistent.

Dear Bruno,

Might it be agreeable to you to stipulate the possibility that God (as you are defining it) does indeed have self-referential powers and the "inconsistency" that this generates is not a problem but a solution to the body problem?

I can be OK with this, if you take the Bp & p. So it might make sense for the Inner God, but not for the Outer God, accepting the arithmetical interpretation of PLotinus.

Hitoshi Kitada's work shows exactly how we can recover a notion of action from the inconsistency at infinity. The key is to never allow the inconsistency pollute the local logic. We see good examples of this in the concept of omega-inconsistent theories.

Perhaps. Too fuzzy. Near 1004. You might try to translate this in S4, S5, or S4Grz1. Here I can smell a slight perfume of sense though ;)

Onward!

Stephen